The Massachusetts and Rhode Island Business Owner’s Guide To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Business
(And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 774-222-5500
Fill Out This Form
To Receive Your FREE Report
My office staff and I want to thank you for the excellent service that you have provided us for over twenty years. Whenever we have an issue, which is always during the busiest times of the year, you have always responded most positively and provided the assurance and service needed...
Our encounter with Fairoaks IT was very brief. We had a project involving a high volume of samples and complicated bar codes. We presented them with our challenges of matching the bar codes on the actual samples to the IDs in the database for hundreds of thousands of samples. It was a low cost project, but Tom and the staff treated our project with speed and diligence. They said “There are no small projects, any project and all of our customers deserve our total commitment and quality. ” Needless to say, we were very impressed and very satisfied with the software by Fairoaks IT
UMassMemorial Medical Center